Doctoral Program Application Guidelines
For October 2022 enrollment: Kyoto University Graduate School of Science Doctoral Program Application Guidelines
Please download the Doctoral Program Application Guidelines from below and print out necessary forms by yourself to use as application documents (Paper size: A4, Single-side printing).
- Application Guidelines (PDF | in Japanese) [OPEN] (Updated 1 Jun.)
- Application Form (PDF | in Japanese) [OPEN]
- For applicant under the eligibility requirement (6), (7), or (8)
- Form for the Eligibility Screening (PDF | in Japanese) [OPEN]
- Faculty Members and Research Fields of the Divisions, Departments, and Laboratories (Mostly Japanese) (Updated 25 Jul.)
For currently enrolled students in the Master's Program of the Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University
Those advancing from the master's to doctoral program within the same department (or within the Division of Chemistry) do NOT need to apply in accordance with these Guidelines. Instead, they should proceed in accordance with the department (or the division)'s instructions.
Links to Divisions and Departments:
Applicants who graduated from universities overseas, and who intended to apply for the status of research student, master's degree student, doctoral degree student are advised to begin the AAO (Admission Assistance Office) application procedure prior to beginning the graduate admissions process. Further information, please refer to the following link: